Friday, October 2, 2009

Oceans

Hello my fishy!
.
Do you like the oceans better or the continents?  I think I like the oceans a little better, but if you didn't have continents, where would you stand to look at the ocean???

.
You've been on both sides of the Atlantic and when we flew to and from Latvia, we flew over the Arctic (just a little bit).  I've flown over the Pacific, the Atlantic, and the Arctic (just a little bit).  Did you know that even though I've been right up to the edge of the Pacific (in both North America and South America), I've never been swimming in it?  Weird, huh?
.
I hope you are having fun learning about the oceans and continents.  I think maps are fun and I like to travel so this stuff seems really cool to me.
.
Love you with a love deeper than the ocean,
Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Time