Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Halfway to seeing you!

.
Hey Buddy,
.
Today there are 46 days until I see you again.  That's exactly one half of the 92 days that it was when I left from Washington D.C.
.
Your mom told me about your soccer game and I couldn't be more proud of you.  I love to get all the great pictures that your mom takes of you playing.  I like the pictures where you kick the ball and even when you pick it up off the ground for a throw-in. 
.
Did you know that when you go hard after the ball when the other team has it, some people call that getting "stuck in?"  Funny, huh?
.
I'm glad you had fun at HalloScream with Auntie Q, and Kayleigh, and Meghan.  Did you see Jack?  Were there scarecrows on stilts?  Did you have a snack while you were there?
.
Love you like all the souls,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Time