Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Roommate: David


Hi Monkey,


Here is a picture of my roommate, David. He is a friend of mine. I knew him before we came to Iraq. We both worked in the same office before.


He is really nice and funny. He is very easy to get along with. He doesn't make too much noise and he doesn't mind when I make some noise sometimes. He doesn't leave a mess in the kitchen or in the bathroom, so I try not to either.


That's probably what is most important about being good roommates: treating the other person the way you would want to be treated.


David has a wife and two children at home in the U.S. He misses them, just like I miss you. He'll get to go home three times this year and do special stuff with his family, just like I will come home and do special things with you.


I hope you like his picture. He was saying "Hi, Patrick!" when I took it.


Love you like a hurricane,

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Time