Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School!


Dear Pawjee,


I can hardly believe that it is your first day of school! That is so exciting! You are now a second grader. You'll have a great time in school and learn great new stuff.


I know that you will do very, very well in school this year. I am always very proud when I think of you, and I know that your schoolwork this year will make me even prouder.


I'm a little sad that I won't be there to walk with you to school, like I did for kindergarten and first grade, but I know that I will be right back by your side for the first day of school next year, when you start third grade. Maybe you will be too much of a big guy for me to walk you to school next year ... who knows?


I hope that you like Ms. Brown and that you have a good year together.


I will try to Skype with you sometime today too.


Love you like a chimpanzee loves a banana,

Dad
clip art licensed from the Clip Art Gallery on www.DiscoverySchool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Time