Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Goooooooooooooaaaaaalllll!!!

Hi Patrick,
.
Sorry it's been a couple of days since I posted here.  I was having some problems with the website, but I think that is fixed.
.
Your mom, and Bobbi and Grandfather told me about your goal at soccer on Sunday.  I am SO VERY PROUD of you.  I know that you like soccer and I also know that you work hard at practicing both with me and when you have practices with your team.
.
Good play like your goal happens when you practice hard and when you like what you are doing.  I can't wait to see you so you can show me exactly how you scored.  Maybe you will have scored more goals by then too.  Who knows?
.
I do know that if I had been there, I would have sounded like the guy on this soccer broadcast:

Do you think I could yell that long?

Love you louder than the loudest yell,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Time