Thursday, August 20, 2009

Where I eat.

Hi Patch,

I wanted to tell you about where I eat everyday. Everyone calls it the D-Fac, which is short for Dining Facility. It's really a big cafeteria, like the one you have at school. We get our trays and then our silverware and then we can ask for the food we want. There are LOTS of coices. I tried to eat lots of fruit and vegetables, because it would be easy to gain a lot of weight here and I want you to stop patting my stomach and saying "Big belly, big belly."

There's dessert everyday, but I haven't had any yety.

I love you,
Dad

1 comment:

  1. Hi daddy! thanks for all the notes. I love to read them. I do not say big belly big belly, like that!! I say BIG BELLY BIG BELLY!! like that!! I went swimming yesterday at Coblestone and got some sunburn but i'm okay. I had a good time and am going again next week. I watched treasure island and thought some parts were scary but the end was happy. I'm going to gram's tomorrow night to see thomas and get mommy something for her birthday. Sunday I'm going to a cookout at thomas's and will have some friends coming to play with. Mommy and I have a map of Iraq on my bullentin board next to my picture with you. Have a good day at work. I love you very much. peace out yo....

    ReplyDelete

Our Time